Click to Tweet Tweet: This is how I get organized. Everything in one place with @LightArrowInc apps. http://ctt.ec/J26P8+
Leave a comment at the bottom of this page:
I run a business and have a full time job I want to use your life topix app for both. I have a few questions.
1. Do you have a full manual / user guide?
2. Can I add my work Outlook web mail account to it?
3. The my item usage if I was to buy more is that cost per a month one time purchase?
4. I’ve added Facebook and ever-note but i don’t see the notes moving over to the app and I doing something wrong?
Thanks for reaching out!
1. We are still in the process of updating several pages for the latest update. Once done, we will redo the unified PDF help document.
2. Our Outlook support (Exchange etc) for email is fairly limited – we do not yet support custom corporate authentication, etc. More info: http://lightarrow.com/support/productivity-portal/help/my-inboxes
3. Our purchases are one-time, not monthly. More info:http://lightarrow.com/support/purchase-guide
4. Please reach out su firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with Evernote issues.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>