If you run LifeTopix or My.Agenda on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then you can use AirAccess to interact, wirelessly from your Mac, with your LightArrow App running on your iOS device.
To do so, follow these simple steps:
- From your iOS device, verify that you are running at least version 3.0 of LifeTopix by doing the following:
- From the LifeTopix home view, tap LifeTopix Settings, then tap About.
- From your Mac, download LifeTopix AirAccess from the Mac App Store and install it on your Mac.
- On your iOS device, do all of the following:
- Tap the device’s home button, then tap Settings, enable Wi-Fi, and connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
- From LifeTopix, tap LifeTopix Settings, then tap My Settings and ensure that the Enable AirAccess option is set to ON.
That’s it! Now you are all set to run AirAccess on your Mac, and use it to connect to LifeTopix or My.Agenda running on your iOS device. Refer to the AirAccess product documentation for more information.
Note: The Region Format and the Time Zone settings for your Mac and your iOS device must match. Otherwise, unexpected behavior could result.