Lists are easy. But managing a real life project using a list or notes app is like showing up to perform at a jazz festival with a rubber band.
Let’s take a typical kitchen renovation project. From the main contractor’s perspective:
- There are initial client meetings, planning, quotes, budget, and a statement of work.
- Major parts of the project are coordinated with other service providers: plumbers, electricians, flooring, drywall, and cabinet guys.
- Appliances are selected and purchased, with complex scheduling between cabinet, countertop, plumbing and appliance installers.
- Shopping lists are managed, tasks are performed in coordination with the service providers, expenses are tracked, and payments are made to sub-contractors.
- Cleanup, inspections, and touchups are scheduled and performed to the client’s satisfaction.
The sketch below describes what a real-life home improvement project looks like. Good luck doing this with a list or notes app!
When your cool little list app is just not enough, you need a super app. This is where LifeTopix excels — a true organization, management and productivity app for professionals, small business, organized parents, and productivity heroes.