The LightArrow team is very excited to announce that we’ve developed a partnership with Box, and we’ve integrated all our personal organization and business productivity apps with Box services. Box services integration enables LightArrow app users to use LightArrow apps and Box services for:
- Device-to-device syncing of LightArrow apps.
- Backing up and restoring LightArrow app data.
- Accessing online folders and files in Box for easy access while mobile.
- Downloading, viewing, emailing and printing files from Box while mobile.
- Associating files from Box to LightArrow items, such as projects, products, events, trips, visits, notes, services, service providers, metrics, subjects and assets.
Watch the tutorials below to learn about the integration and how you can take advantage of the new features.
LightArrow Apps – Using Box for Sync and Backup/Restore
LightArrow Apps – Accessing Files and Folders from Box
The LightArrow App Engine 7
The Box integration is built into the LightArrow App Engine 7, which is used by all our apps, providing a common set of functionality across all the apps. The LightArrow App Engine currently supports Dropbox™, SkyDrive™, and Google Drive™, and by adding Box services, LightArrow opens the features to millions of existing Box users. The LightArrow App Engine 7 has over three years of development and constant improvements with feedback from users.