NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
1. Create a new project to manage your trip.
2. Tap on the “+” button under “Associated Items” section to create a new task for the trip.
3. From the project detail view, tap on the “Share” button and then tap on “Email” to share this project with another person.
4. Enter the other person’s email address who you want to share this project with and then tap on the “Send” button.
5. Once your friend receive the email that you have sent, ask your friend to open the email, scroll down to the attachment and then Tap and Hold on the attachment until the popup comes up where you can tap on “Copy to LightArrow” to import the project.
6. After tapping on “Copy to LightArrow”, your friend should see the app comes up with a popup, tap on “Create As New” since this is the first time your friend importing this new project.
7. After the project is imported, your friend can start making changes to the task like changing the task status and the start time.
8. Let say your friend also like to add a new bookmark to the project.
9. Now your friend is happy with the changes and he can share the project back to you by tapping on the “Share” button and select “Email”. This time your friend will email the project to your email address.
10. From you email client, open the email that your friend has sent you and then Tap and Hold on the file attachment until you see the popup. Tap on “Copy to LightArrow” to import the changes. This should bring up the app with a popup as shown, this time tap on “Update Existing” since the project already exists and you want to apply the changes that your friend made.
11. After tapping on “Update Existing”, you should be presented with the following screen to show what changes are made and you can uncheck changes that you don’t want to be applied. Tap on “Accept” to accept the changes.