NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
Call list allows you to create a list of contacts to be contacted.
1. From “Contacts” view, tap on the Export button located at the bottom right of the screen.
2. From the popup, tap on “Export to Call List” menu item.
3. This should bring up a Contacts list view where you can select one or more contacts. After selecting the contacts, you can tap on “Create Call List” button on the top right hand corner of the screen to save the selected contacts.
4. Tap on the empty circle beside each contact to mark it as completed. In addition, open the contact to update the contact log by tapping on the “Open” button.
5. From the “Contact” detail view, tap on the “Contact Log” field to update the contact log.
6. From the “Contact Log” detail view, tap on the “Quick Log” button and then select the appropriate action to be logged.