NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
A contact filter allows you to create a dynamic, up-to-date view of contacts matching the criteria that you have specified in the filter.
NOTE: For only numeric response types when the value field is set to zero that will also include value fields that are not set. To only see entries that explicitly contain a zero value you’ll need to add another criteria where you set the “Operator” field to “Not Empty”.
1. To create a contact filter, first go to the “Contact Filters” view. You can go to the “Contact Filters” view from either the “Dashboard View” or the “Contacts + Services” topic view.
2. Once you are in the “Contact Filters” view, you can tap on the “+” button located at the top right corner of the screen to add a new filter.
3. From the “New Filter” view, you can tap on the Name field and enter “Contacted in last 30 days”. After that tap on the “Add Criteria” button.
4. From the “New Filter Criteria” popup, tap on the Attribute field and select “Last Contact”, tap on the Operator field and select “Later Than # Days Ago”, finally tap on the Value field and enter “30” and the tap on the “Set” button to save the criteria.
5. Finally, tap on the “Save” button from the top right corner to save the filter information.
6. You should be back to the “Contact Filters” view, from here, you can optionally pin the filter to a dashboard card for easy access. Once it’s successfully pinned, you should see the star icon turned yellow. Now you can tap on the left arrow button from the top left corner to go back to where you came from.
7. From the dashboard view, you should see the pinned contact filter you just created shows up in the “Contacts” dashboard card. If you tap on the filter, the toolbar popup should appear below. Now, tap on the “View” button and it should bring you to the “Contacts” view where the filter will be applied to the contacts.
8. The result will vary depending on the contacts data that you currently have. The view should show all the contacts where the “Last Contact” field is less than 30 days old.