NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
This help page shows how to create and use email templates in the the LightArrow app. In this example we are going to first create a note template, and then show some areas where the note can be used as an email template.
1. First, let’s create an email template. From the dashboard view, tap on the Notes button. From the Notes view, tap on the “+” button from the top right corner and create a template note.
2. Next add a text template to the note. Now navigate to the Contacts view, and send a email to schedule a call using the note template that we just created.
3. Then from the Email pop-up tap the Use Template option. Then select the note template that was created previously.
4. Now in the compose email view you can tweak the email before sending it if necessary.
5. You can send email templates from hosting Event Co-Hosts, and Invitees.
6. Task Owners view
7. Project Participants view
8. Appointment Invitees view
9. Trip Companions view
10. Expenses Paid By view and Participants view