If you have made an incorrect purchase, the following information will assist you in getting a refund. If you are seeking a refund because you feel the app does not meet your needs, you may choose to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address any major or minor issues you have.
Apple handles all app purchases through their App Store on behalf of all 3rd party app developers such as LightArrow. We do not have visibility into the sales process, and they pay developers once a month (a percentage of all sales from the previous month). Because of this model, we really are not in a position to be able to issue a refund to any purchaser. However, we are aware that sometimes customers who directly contact Apple’s App Store support, citing incorrect purchases, Apple does issue an individual refund.
How to request a refund from App Store through Apple’s website
1. Open Apple’s official ‘Report a Problem’ website (link).
2. Sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
3. Now from the ‘Report a Problem’ page click on the ‘Apps’ section. There you will find all of the apps you have downloaded from the App Store including the paid and the free ones. Look for the app you want to get refund for. Needless to mention but it should be a paid app only if you are going for a refund. If you have a general complain then this page will be useful too.
4. Once you have found the app click on the ‘Report a Problem’ button and from the drop down menu select the reason of demanding a refund. You can describe the problem you are facing with the app such as it is not compatible with your iOS device, it does not work as advertised or it is too buggy to be used normally among other reasons.
5. After filling out the form you can hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Please keep in mind that Apple typically does refunds for valid reasons. Also after you submit a report it could take a few weeks before you get a response.