NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
1. From the dashboard view, tap on “Goals” button under the Productivity Card.
2. From the Goals view, tap on the “+” button from the top right corner to create a new goal.
3. From the quick add goal view, enter the goal name and then tap on “Full Details” button to continue configuring the goal in the Goal Detail view.
4. From the Goal Detail view, tap on the “Log Items” tile and then select “Configure” to add new metrics to the goal.
5. From the “Goal Log Items” view, tap on “Tap to add Log Item” to add a new metric to our goal.
6. From the “New Goal Log Item” view, tap on the “Name” field to enter the metric “Sales”. By default, the response type is Numeric. Tap on the “Unit” field, a popup will show up to allow you to select an existing unit or create a new one. From the popup, tap on “New” button and enter “USD” as the unit name.
7. After that, tap on the “Summary” field and select “Monthly Total” as the summary type for our metric “Sales”.
8. You can repeat from step 4 to step 7 to create two more metrics, “New Customers” and “Profits & Losses”.
9. Once the goal is configured, you can start logging entries for the goal. From the “Goals” view, tap on the goal tile that we just created and then tap on “Log Entries” button, which will bring up another popup where you can select “Log New” to create new log entries.
10. From the “Business Goal Metrics” view, we would like to enter all the metric values for the month of March 2016.
11. You can view the metric values for the goal by tapping on the “All Entries” menu as shown. You can view the entries as list, scattered plot, line graph or bar graph format.