NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
1. From the dashboard view, tap on the “+” icon from the bottom left corner to bring up Quick Add to create a new event.
2. From the Quick Event view, enter the event name, set the event type to “Hosting Event”, set a time and then tap on “Full Details” to bring up the Event Detail view.
3. From the Event Detail view, tap on the Invitees tile to add invitees to the event.
4. From the Invitees view, tap on the “+/-“ button to take you to the Contacts view where you add or remove contacts to the event. From the Contacts view, tap on one or more contacts and then tap on the “Save” button.
5. You should be back to the Invitees view. Tap on the “…” button beside each contact to update “Total guests” and response. Tap on the email button to bring up a popup to select email recipients. Once the recipients have been selected, you can tap on “Email” button which will bring up popup where you can compose email using template or without a template.
6. To set up location for the event, tap on the Location tile where you have three options to set the location as shown. Once the location is set, you can tap on “Show Nearby” to see a map view.
7. To associate expense items to this event, tap on the “+” button from “ASSOCIATED ITEMS” section. From the “Add More” popup, tap on “Create New”. From the “Quick Add” popup, tap on the “Expense” icon.
8. From the “New Expense” detail view, enter all the expense detail as needed and then tap on “Save” button. Now you should be back to the Expense detail view where you can see the expense is being associated to this event.