NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
Once a new prospect became a customer, we can change the contact status from “New Lead” to “Active”.
We also show how we can engage the customer by sending him a birthday email using Note as a template.
Also, once the email is sent, we want to log the birthday email sent to the contact log to keep a history.
1. Create a new contact status called “Active”.
2. Now, let’s create a Birthday email template. From the dashboard view, tap on the Notes button. From the Notes view, tap on the “+” button from the top right corner and create a birthday template note.
3. Add a text birthday template to the note. Now, back to the dashboard, since the new contact’s birthday is coming up, we’d like send him a birthday email.
4. From the Email popup select “Use Template” to pick the birthday template that we just created earlier.
5. Now that email has been sent, the “Sent Email” event will be logged automatically in the contact log. Optionally, we can customized the “Sent Email” event to “Sent Birthday Email”.