NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
1. From the dashboard view, tap on the “+” button from the bottom left corner to bring up the “Quick Add” popup. From the “Quick Add” popup, tap on the “Project” button to create a new project.
2. Enter the project name then tap on “Full Details” button. From the Project detail view, scroll to the bottom of the view, tap on the “+” button under “Associated Items”.
4. From the “Add More” popup, tap on “Create New” to bring up the “Quick Add” popup, then tap on the “Task” button to create a new task.
5. Enter the task name, then tap on “Save” to go back to the Project detail view, now tap on the “Tasks” button to go to the Tasks view to enter a few more tasks.
6. Tap on “Tap to add a New Task” button to add a few more tasks.
7. To view tasks in “Hierarchy” view, tap on the group by drop down and select “Hierarchy”. Once in the Group by Hierarchy view, tap on “Arrange Hierarchy” button to change the tasks hierarchy.
8. Tap and Hold on the second task, then release, then select “Make Child”.
9. Tap and Hold on the third task, then release, then select “Make Peer”.
10. Repeat the above operation for the fifth and sixth task and you should see the task hierarchy appear as below. Now, tap on “Done” to finish changing hierarchy.
11. To add a new child item, Tap and Hold the parent task, then select “Add New Item as Child”.
12. To move an item to a different parent, Tap and Hold the item you want to move, drag the item underneath the new parent, then select “Make Child”.