This example will describe how to delete products from the “Groceries” product category in the Shopping topic. This process is the same for every other product category in the Shopping topic.
- From the LifeTopix home view, tap on Shopping
- Tap on Configure Products
- In the Categories for Products section, tap on Groceries
- To delete, for example, the Bananas entry, you can either:
- swipe left or swipe right on the Bananas cell, then tap the red Delete button that appears in the right side of the Bananas cell
- tap Bananas and then, on the resulting detail view for Bananas, tap on the trash can icon in the lower right of the view