NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
Lockers in your LightArrow app allow you to save secret information for data you wish to secure. Lockers support securing of text, photos, and audio. Common uses include storing of photos of credit cards, photos of passports, photos of secret receipts, sensitive audio files, and PINs.
1. First, you’ll need to set your pin. From the modern dashboard scroll to the bottom of the dashboard and tap the “Settings” button. Then from the Settings view tap “Secure Your Data”.
2. Next enter a PIN, and tap the “Save” button.
3. Then tap the back button.
4. On the modern dashboard scroll until you find the “Digital Content” card. Then tap the “Bookmarks + Lockers” tile. From the “Bookmarks + Lockers” topic view tap the “Lockers” tile.
5. This view is where you’ll be able to find all your lockers. From the “Lockers” list view tap the ‘+’ button.
6. From the Locker detail view enter a title for the locker and then tap the + button. You can securely add Text, Photo, and Audio items to a locker. Tap Text, and then you can enter your secure information, such as user name and password for example.
7. After you’ve finished adding your text, photo, and audio items tap the “Save” button.
8. To edit a locker tap the locker item in the locker list view, and then tap the “Open” button. Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your pin number.
9. To make this locker easily accessible from the dashboard view you can pin the locker to a card by tapping the pin button. Then tap which card(s) you would like to pin the locker to and click the “Save” button.