NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
One of the unique aspects that our Evernote/Toodledo note integration provides is the ability to use a Evernote/Toodledo note (by sync’ing it to a local note) within the context of any topic object. For example, you can have a Project or an Event or a Service Provider or a Trip in LifeTopix that contains a Evernote/Toodledo note with appropriate location, context tags, categories, etc., just like a local note.
Online Notes sync process currently is manual. It only happens on a per note basis when you open a synced note and save it in LightArrow Organizer.
7. If you change the title of the note that is linked with an online note and then tap the “Save” button. You’ll see the title changed in the Evernote App. In this example the title was changed from “Client Notes Changed” to “Client Notes 2”.
8. If you have the Evernote App installed on your iOS device and you tap the note body then the note will open in the Evernote App
9. If you have synced a Toodledo Note with the LightArrow Organizer App when you tap the sync button the Toodledo note syncs the text content and displays the text content in the online note body. If you’ve made changes on the Toodledo website and then tap the sync button you’ll see changes in the title and the text content if any changes have occurred.
10. If you have a local note on the LightArrow Organizer App you can sync with Evernote/Toodledo.
11. There is also the ability to unlink an online note with Evernote or Toodledo. From the note view tap the action button and than tap the “Unlink” option.
12. From the Note view if you tap the delete button there is an option to “Delete Local Only” or “Delete Local and Online”. If you tap “Delete Local and Online” the note from the LightArrow Organizer will be deleted and the note will be deleted from the Evernote side as well. Toodledo has the same options.