NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
This help page will show you how manage bookmarks using our LightArrow Organizer App. Bookmarks allow you to save the address (URL) of a website or web page so that you can easily re-visit the page at a later time. In your LightArrow app, bookmarks also allow you to manage usernames and passwords for sites that require this information, such as sites for banking, shopping, photo sharing sites, and others. This way, you don’t have to memorize a variety of passwords.
1. From the modern dashboard view scroll down until you see the the “Digital Contents” card. Then tap the “Bookmarks + Lockers” tile.
3. From the “Bookmarks” list view tap the ‘+’ button. When you find a web page you want to bookmark tap the “Save” button.
4. From the “Bookmarks” list view if you tap the bookmark and then tap the “Configure” button. From the bookmark view you can enter your username and password. From this view you can also associate this bookmark to topic items that were created in our App and/or contacts. Then tap the “Save” button.
5. After saving tap the bookmark and then tap the “View” button. To view the username and password tap the lock button.
6. Next you’ll be prompted with a prompt to enter you PIN (If you do not have your pin setup you can do that by navigating to Settings -> Secure Your Data). Next you’ll see your login and password appear.
7. As you’re surfing in our App you can easily add additional bookmarks by tapping the action button, and then tapping “Add as New Bookmark”.
8. If the bookmark doesn’t have any associations you’ll see a prompt that says “Bookmark Successfully Created”. If the bookmark is associated to any contacts or topic items then you’ll see a pop-up where you can add bookmarks to those associations.
9. Also, when you view a bookmark you can save the page to your My Documents folder. That way you can read the web page later offline. To do that first click the action button in the lower left hand corner. Then tap the “Print” button. Next tap the “Save” button and then you’ll be prompted to save it to your My Documents folder in LightArrow.