NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
This help page goes over the powerful features that are available in the Agenda view.
1. From the Calendar Agenda view you can quickly see what’s scheduled for Today, Tomorrow, and the Next 7 Days.
2. From the Overdue tile the red badge number displays how many items you currently have overdue. If you tap the Overdue tile you will see a list of Overdue Tasks, Shopping Items, Payments, Quick Inbox Items, Checklists, and iOS Reminders that you currently have in the LightArrow app.
3. You can add checklists to the Agenda view that can be viewable by the Overdue and Undated tiles by creating/choosing, or from the checklist detail view.
4. From the Agenda view if you tap the Undated tile you can view all the undated tasks, shopping items, and iOS Reminders.
5. Filter – include/exclude items from showing in the Agenda view
6. To print the Agenda view tap the action button, and then choose the Print option.
The app supports printing in Portrait and Landscape. In this example chose the Portrait option.
You can also Save the pdf to the Documents folder in LightArrow by tapping the Save button.
7. By tapping one of the + buttons you can quick add or quick log an item. If you tap the + button by the heading Today or Tomorrow the date field will be pre-populated.