NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
1. Calendar Day View in Normal Mode.
2. Calendar Day View in Timeline Mode.
3a. Date Picker – quickly go to Today or pick a different date.
3b. View Toggle – toggle between Normal mode and Timeline mode
3c. Quick Add – quick add or quick log new item
3d. Filter – include/exclude items from showing in the Calendar view
3e. Tap on item to see more detail
3f. All-Day items will show on top of the other calendar items.
4. Calendar Week View in Normal Mode.
5. Calendar Week View in Timeline Mode.
6. Calendar Week view in 3 day, 5 day and 7 day format.
7. Calendar Month view in Regular mode.
8. Calendar Month view in Timeline mode.
9. To use the drag and drop feature, tap and hold the item that you want to change, drag it on to the date of the calendar that you want to change and release the tap. After releasing the tap, you should see a popup with the Start date changed to the date that you have dropped, to confirm and save the changes, simply tap on the “Save” button from the popup.
10. Calendar Year view.
11. Undated section in the Calendar Year view where items can be reorder by tapping on the “Tap to reorder” button.
12. To enable items coloring based on Context Tags, go to “Settings” then “Preferences” and enable “Override Item Color with Context”.
13. To view the help page that shows the power of the Agenda view see the following link: “What makes the LightArrow Agenda view so powerful?”