Want More from Your Super Apps for Personal and Business Productivity?
Smart users make purchase decisions based on what a product currently does, not what it promises to do in the future. But we are a vendor that is very fortunate to have a loyal base of users — they participate in where we take the product. They do this by sending us feature requests, enquiries, suggestions and feedback. As an eager and agile company, we do our part in prioritizing features in our updates regularly.
In addition to releasing updates frequently (every 4–8 weeks) with new and improved features, we strive to reward our loyal users with many of the things they ask for. For that reason, unlike many vendors, we aim to give you a better glimpse into what is coming or planned for down the road.
If other app vendors “borrow ideas” from our open sharing, we hope their loyal users benefit from that as well. Everybody wins.
This is a living document. We update it frequently in order to reflect changes — sometimes driven by new priorities from our users (keep those coming!), and at other times by our ability to work on sets of features that allow us to take a phased approach on new capabilities. That allows us to get feedback and make improvements in subsequent releases.
Enjoy what we share here regarding our near-term product roadmap!
Some Big Things We Are Working On
These are things that are in progress in our development teams. We don’t have a specific release identified to introduce these features yet. We are in active discussions with our users regarding how they wish these features to work.
- Business apps for CRM/Contacts, Schedules and Services, Information and Collaboration, Finances and more.
- Additional integrations with popular online services (tasks, calendars, fitness, finances, media)
- Collaboration between users — beyond the sharing features we already have using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter)
- Additional modules and apps for business use
- Android support — work in progress, no specific timeframe yet
- Windows 8.1 — work in progress for both AirAccess and full app support for desktops and tablets — no timeframe yet
- OSX — work in progress for improving AirAccess and full app support for macs — no timeframe yet
Next Major Release | Ready for Review by Apple
- Target Availability: Early March. We have added new encryption technology, which requires export certification. The review and approval may take longer than the usual 4–10 days.
- LifeTopix 8.0, and My.Agenda 3.0 (with new in app-purchases, and improvements to existing ones)
- New In App Purchase — Pro Contacts Pack
- Manage relationships like a pro
- Create custom fields/forms for contacts
- Associate tasks, notes, checklists, files and more with contacts
- Manage contacts in a spreadsheet-like grid view for viewing multiple attributes
- Import contacts through CSV
- Manage additional contacts with in-app-purchased “contacts packs”
- New In App Purchase - Pro Inbox Pack
- Harvest info from Email, Twitter, Facebook, and the Web
- Make custom rules for social feeds
- Convert feed items (from email and social media) into items such as notes, events, projects, etc.
- Save attachments from email or social media to bookmarks
- Manage additional inbox rules with in-app-purchased “rule packs”
- New Features, Improvements, Fixes
- Revamped, clean and modern user interface
- New app icons
- Goals! Manage goals with related info, metrics
- Lockers! Securely store secret info — text, photos, audio
- AES 256-bit encryption added to sensitive data fields
- Twitter and Facebook feeds added in My Inboxes
- Color support by context tag
- Topic items inherit topic colors
- Copy to folder for files
- Project copy includes tasks
- Manage prescriptions for medication
- Improved iOS Contacts integrations
- Optionally specify iOS calendar by item
- Print time added. Also, removed LightArrow logo from print PDFs
- Date only support for bill payments
- Simplified and merged Search + Quick View interface
- foursquare integration in Near Me, including conversion to types of Service Providers
- Anchor point support to Near Me (specify location for results)
- Defect fixes
New Major Release | Available July 26
- LifeTopix 7.0, and My.Agenda 2.0 (with current in app-purchases)
- Target Availability: Late July
- Shopping topic improvements
- Notes + Files topic improvements
- People + Services topic improvements
- Landscape support in drawing, quality improvement
- Repeat schedule enhancements: custom month, schedule preview, and Dynamic mode for tasks
- Copy a project
- Search additional fields: note text blocks, and checklist items
- Unified login management for integration
- Near Me enhancements — type icons, and service providers
- Photos, audio, video clips in calendar My Calendar
- Bonus theme colors
- Comment in shopping item detail
- Paid amount in bills (when different from amount due)
- Auto-scroll week view to first item
- Full screen view of Note body
- Smart conversion of device reminders to tasks and shopping items with sellers
- Reminder interval enhancements
- Due dates added to Checklists.
- Support for specifying default startup dashboard view
- Reordering of apps in My Apps
- Support for Device Reminder notes
- Speed improvements, defect fixes!
Last LifeTopix Major Release: 6.0 | Available March 14
- Target Availability: Early March
- Automatic sync support with Dropbox
- Automatic sync, manual backup/restore with GDrive: tech preview
- Free-hand notes and drawing — MAJOR enhancements: pinch zoom, pan, richer experience
- Theme support with several exciting colors!
- All day and date only item support in LifeTopix!
- Cloud sync fixes
- Auto scroll to first item in calendar day and month views
- Person detail tap through to associated items
- People + Services topic usability enhancements
- Configurable dashboard navigation
- Easy access to Help Center, Engage and Settings views
- Repeat schedule enhancements; max number and performance
- Calendar view performance enhancements
- Improved My Topics view
- Improved Agenda View
- Photo, Video, Drawing thumbnails in list views
- Defect fixes
LifeTopix AirAccess 4.1 | Released April 5
- Target Availability: Early April
- Match look with LifeTopix 4.1 | Status: Done
- Universal binary (64/32 bit)| Status: Done