Smart users make purchase decisions based on what a product currently does, not what it promises to do in the future. However, we are a team that is very fortunate to have a loyal base of users – they participate in where we take the product. They do this by sending us feature requests, enquiries, suggestions and feedback. As an eager and agile company, we do our part in prioritizing features in our roadmap of updates regularly.
In addition to releasing updates frequently (every 4-8 weeks) with new and improved features, we strive to reward our loyal users with many of the things they ask for. For that reason, unlike many vendors, we aim to give you a better glimpse into what is coming or planned for down the road.
This is a living document. We update it frequently in order to reflect changes – sometimes driven by new priorities from our users (keep those coming!), and at other times by our ability to work on sets of features that allow us to take a phased approach on new capabilities. That allows us to get feedback and make improvements in subsequent releases.
Enjoy what we share here regarding our near-term product roadmap!
Some Big Things We Are Working On
New for 2016! Real Estate Professionals, Freelancers, Recruiters, Media Professionals, Solopreneurs, Contractors, Property Managers, Clinics, Instructors, Investors, and Service Providers! Using the best of LightArrow App Engine and adding what’s important to you, we are building solutions specifically for you! Please reach out to us if you wish to participate in this effort. Many of you are already successfully using LifeTopix, and have encouraged us to target your profession specifically with the pieces that matter the most to you.
Also, these are things that are in progress in our development teams. We don’t have a specific release identified to introduce these features yet. We are in active discussions with our users regarding how they wish these features to work.
- Business apps for CRM/Contacts, Schedules and Services, Information and Collaboration, Finances and more.
- Collaboration between users – beyond the sharing features we already have using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter
- LightArrow is coming to the web, which also makes it available to users on Windows 10 and Android devices.
New Update: Early December, 2016
- LifeTopix 9.4, LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac 1.4, My.Agenda 4.3, Pro.Calendar 2.3
- Some changes are only applicable in optional components for some apps:
- Inbox Feeds improvements for Email, Twitter, Evernote and Facebook.
- Mac: defect fix for task detail from calendar views
- Mac: ability to add company inside contact detail
- Readability improvements in list views
- My Documents tile added to Digital Content card on dashboard
Latest Update: Release Sep 12, 2016
- LifeTopix 9.3, LightArrow Organizer for iOS 1.3, My.Agenda 4.2
- Pro.Calendar 2.2 and LightArrow Organizer for Mac coming soon.
- Full details: click or here.
- Fixes for search in email feeds
- Fixes for summary in email feeds
- Improved support for iPad Pro (slide over, split screen)
- Improved support for iOS 10
- Improved support for macOS Sierra
- Miscellaneous crash and defect fixes
Previous Update: Released May 11
- LifeTopix 9.2, LightArrow Organizer (Mac and iOS) 1.2, My.Agenda 4.1, Pro.Calendar 2.1
- What’s new in this release? See here!
Previous Update: All iOS Apps Updated on March 31
- Crash fix for iOS 8 and iOS 7 devices
- Bookmark sharing
- Default response type for YES/NO metric log items
Previous Update: All Apps Updated on March 29
- Defect fixes
- Features vary by which apps you have:
- Reordering of modern dashboard cards! (LightArrow Organizer for iOS, and other iOS apps with LifeTopix Pack)
- Email send improvements (To, Cc, Bcc, multiple contacts)
- Linking iOS Contact now parses address, company and job title
- Contacts grid view now has files and bookmarks associated with contacts (Pro Contacts Pack feature)
- Contact grid view direct access to associated item lists (Pro Contacts Pack feature)
- Item usage view
- Unlimited items option available for LightArrow Organizer
- Additional contact pack options for in-app purchase
LightArrow Organizer for Mac!
Released March 9th!
- Mac App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightarrow-organizer-calendars/id1012073966?mt=12
- This app requires Yosemite (version 10.10.x) or higher on the Mac.
- We have finished beta testing program with users that we ran March-November.
Major Update for iOS Apps
Released: March 3, 2016
- What is in LifeTopix 9.0? Read here.
LightArrow Organizer for iOS 1.0
- Released March 9th!
- App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightarrow-organizer-calendars/id1011855937?mt=8
- What is LightArrow Organizer? Announcement on release date.
Other LightArrow App Engine 9.0 Apps:
- Updates to all My.Agenda and Pro.Calendar on iPad and iPhone
- Expected mid-March.
- Brand new Modern Dashboard
- Usability enhancements
- New features
- Defect fixes
Last Major Release | Released June 10
- Updates to all apps
- Integrated Help Center!
- Usability Enhancements
- Speed Enhancements
- Defect Fixes
Previous Major Release | Released October 15
- LifeTopix 8.2, My.Agenda 3.2, Pro.Calendar 1.1
- iOS 8 and large iPhones readiness
- New features, defect fixes, usability and performance enhancements
- Calendar view improvements as per user feedback
- Selectable text size in My Settings for several views
- Increased maximum number of items in a Locker from 7 to 12
- Optional setting to automatically remove completed items from Hot List
- Add photo to payments (similar to expense)
- Setting for Transactions: Ascending/Descending by date
- Graphs now support date ranges (Last 30 Days, etc)
- Light Theme for Graphs (in My Settings)
- Y-Axis labels for multi-metric graphs when unit and summary are same
- Text message sharing of Checklists now includes open items
- Reminder Sets – custom templates for local notification sets (“Lunch Reminders”, “Customer Meeting Reminders”, etc.)
- Default task creation type for new repeat schedules
- Event view allows to directly contact (call, text or email) invitees, co-hosts
- Free “Pro Work Pack” features:
- Task hierarchy for projects and other topic objects
- Convert Task to Project, Event, Trip, Visit (can add more data)
- Convert Appointment to Project, Event, Trip, Visit (can add more data)
- Convert regular Checklists to “Pro Checkists”: Can contain plain items, tasks, appointments, activities, medication, nutrition, reminders, shopping items
- Pro Contacts Pack enhancements:
- “Call Lists” – multiple lists of people to call, check them off
- Contact logs: both automatic and manual entry regarding any interactions with contact
- Computed Metrics: Task Owner: # open tasks, Tasks For: # open tasks
- Last Contacted Date, auto-computed: Last Interaction Days
- New Filter settings to utilize Last Contacted date
Previous Major Release | Released July 7
- LifeTopix 8.1, My.Agenda 3.1
- Target: Late June
- NOTE: iOS 6 or above is REQUIRED by our apps starting with this update
- Usability Enhancements (reducing number of taps)
- Breakout alphabetical and manual sorting of checklists into two separate direct actions
- Configurable setting for primary touch action on items
- Task status directly settable from tapping on task icon
- Swipe left to right to mark items complete (delete will be right to left)
- Simplification of sync and backup setup
- Light/Dark theme option for top and left navigation!
- My Contexts Enhancements
- Richer behavior – our version of “custom topics”
- Tile view for contexts
- Items in contexts richly organized
- Ability to easily see What’s Next in a given context (GTD)
- Setting to override topic color with context color for items
- Merged Agenda and Calendar View
- Patent-pending “TimeRibbon” visual
- Improved Day, Week and Month views
- Touch to add item in empty slot
- Sunday/Monday week start based on Locale/Region setting
- Improved color picker support for drawings and context tags
- Custom statuses in tasks
- Optional comments field in bill payment
- Bulk delete support for Contacts
- Non-intrusive alerts for rating and backup reminder
- Asset total values by group
- Enhanced Reporting, Printing and Email Support:
- Default locker fields for new lockers
- Manual ordering of undated tasks
- Status support for projects, assets – support hide items for status
- Editable titles for photo, drawing, and video
- Repeat schedules for events
- Online Task Integration Improvements:
- Option to NOT delete online task when local task is deleted
- Ability to “unlink” a task synced with online task
- Setting to NOT create iOS Calendar items for tasks synced with online tasks
- Pro Contacts Pack enhancements:
- Auto-complete for custom fields if previous answers exist
- Add configurable Status to contact
- Forms applicability by Group and Status
- Custom filters in contacts view
- Pro Inbox Pack enhancements:
- IMAP and limited Exchange support
- Email preview
- Evernote custom feeds with search and convert actions
- OAuth support for gmail (two-step authentication)
- Improved Search for Email Feeds
- Act on emails from Contact (view from Contact Detail similar to Twitter and FB)
- Follow Up (create Quick Inbox Item with due date) for emails, tweets, and Facebook items
- Flag/Unflag support for emails items
- Support multiple senders in email feed rule configuration
- Place converted items (tasks, appointments, notes, quick-inbox items) from within a contact inside the contact detail
Previous Major Release | Released March 10
- LifeTopix 8.0, My.Agenda 3.0
- New In App Purchase – Pro Contacts Pack
- Manage relationships like a pro
- Create custom fields/forms for contacts
- Associate tasks, notes, checklists, files and more with contacts
- Manage contacts in a spreadsheet-like grid view for viewing multiple attributes
- Import contacts through CSV
- Manage additional contacts with in-app-purchased “contacts packs”
- New In App Purchase – Pro Inbox Pack
- Harvest info from Email, Twitter, Facebook, and the Web
- Make custom rules for social feeds
- Convert feed items (from email and social media) into items such as notes, events, projects, etc.
- Save attachments from email or social media to bookmarks
- Manage additional inbox rules with in-app-purchased “rule packs”
- New Features, Improvements, Fixes
- Revamped, clean and modern user interface
- New app icons
- Goals! Manage goals with related info, metrics
- Lockers! Securely store secret info – text, photos, audio
- AES 256-bit encryption added to sensitive data fields
- Twitter and Facebook feeds added in My Inboxes
- Color support by context tag
- Topic items inherit topic colors
- Copy to folder for files
- Project copy includes tasks
- Manage prescriptions for medication
- Improved iOS Contacts integrations
- Optionally specify iOS calendar by item
- Print time added. Also, removed LightArrow logo from print PDFs
- Date only support for bill payments
- Simplified and merged Search + Quick View interface
- foursquare integration in Near Me, including conversion to types of Service Providers
- Anchor point support to Near Me (specify location for results)
- Defect fixes