Want More from Your Super Apps for Personal and Business Productivity?
Smart users make purchase decisions based on what a product currently does, not what it promises to do in the future. But we are a vendor that is very fortunate to have a loyal base of users — they participate in where we take the product. They do this by sending us feature requests, enquiries, suggestions and feedback. As an eager and agile company, we do our part in prioritizing features in our updates regularly.
In addition to releasing updates frequently (every 4–8 weeks) with new and improved features, we strive to reward our loyal users with many of the things they ask for. For that reason, unlike many vendors, we aim to give you a better glimpse into what is coming or planned for down the road.
If other app vendors “borrow ideas” from our open sharing, we hope their loyal users benefit from that as well. Everybody wins.
This is a living document. We update it frequently in order to reflect changes — sometimes driven by new priorities from our users (keep those coming!), and at other times by our ability to work on sets of features that allow us to take a phased approach on new capabilities. That allows us to get feedback and make improvements in subsequent releases.
Enjoy what we share here regarding our near-term product roadmap!
Some Big Things We Are Working On
These are things that are in progress in our development teams. We don’t have a specific release identified to introduce these features yet. We are in active discussions with our users regarding how they wish these features to work.
- Business apps for CRM/Contacts, Schedules and Services, Information and Collaboration, Finances and more.
- Additional integrations with popular online services (tasks, calendars, fitness, finances, media)
- Collaboration between users — beyond the sharing features we already have using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter)
- Additional modules and apps for business use
- Android support — technical work in progress, no specific timeframe yet
- Windows 8 — technical work in progress for both AirAccess and full app support for desktops and tablets — no timeframe yet
- OSX — technical work in progress for improving AirAccess and full app support for macs — no timeframe yet
Next Major Release | In Final Development / Test
- LifeTopix 8.0, and My.Agenda 3.0 (with new in app-purchases, and improvements to existing ones)
- New apps — Pro.Contacts, My.Locker (Passwords, Encrypted Info etc.) and others
- Target Availability: January 2014 (we are taking our time to make it totally awesome!)
- Across the board UI improvements for usability
- Improved Agenda view
- Improved Tasks + Projects view
- Improved People features, including new in-app-purchase for Pro features (custom fields, grid view, CSV import/export, location on map)
- Improved Passwords + Bookmarks view
- Improved Inboxes view + exciting new in-app-purchase!
- Color support by context!
- Print time added. Also, removed LightArrow logo from print PDFs
- Add date only support for bill payments
- Date Only versus Date+Time configuration by type
- Project Copy functionality now copies all the included Tasks as well
- When a new transaction is added, the view now automatically scrolls to the last saved Transaction in the Transaction List View
- Added People, Groups and Bank Accounts to Recent Dashboard View
- Device Contact Sync/Integration: 2-way sync for Birthday and Anniversary dates, First-time 1-way sync for Address from AddressBook to app
- Simplified and merged Search + Quick View interface
- Foursquare integration in Near Me, including conversion to Service Providers
- Anchor point support to Near Me (specify location for results)
- Other usability improvements and features.
- New apps!
New Major Release | Available July 26
- LifeTopix 7.0, and My.Agenda 2.0 (with current in app-purchases)
- Target Availability: Late July
- Shopping topic improvements
- Notes + Files topic improvements
- People + Services topic improvements
- Landscape support in drawing, quality improvement
- Repeat schedule enhancements: custom month, schedule preview, and Dynamic mode for tasks
- Copy a project
- Search additional fields: note text blocks, and checklist items
- Unified login management for integration
- Near Me enhancements — type icons, and service providers
- Photos, audio, video clips in calendar My Calendar
- Bonus theme colors
- Comment in shopping item detail
- Paid amount in bills (when different from amount due)
- Auto-scroll week view to first item
- Full screen view of Note body
- Smart conversion of device reminders to tasks and shopping items with sellers
- Reminder interval enhancements
- Due dates added to Checklists.
- Support for specifying default startup dashboard view
- Reordering of apps in My Apps
- Support for Device Reminder notes
- Speed improvements, defect fixes!
Last LifeTopix Major Release: 6.0 | Available March 14
- Target Availability: Early March
- Automatic sync support with Dropbox
- Automatic sync, manual backup/restore with GDrive: tech preview
- Free-hand notes and drawing — MAJOR enhancements: pinch zoom, pan, richer experience
- Theme support with several exciting colors!
- All day and date only item support in LifeTopix!
- Cloud sync fixes
- Auto scroll to first item in calendar day and month views
- Person detail tap through to associated items
- People + Services topic usability enhancements
- Configurable dashboard navigation
- Easy access to Help Center, Engage and Settings views
- Repeat schedule enhancements; max number and performance
- Calendar view performance enhancements
- Improved My Topics view
- Improved Agenda View
- Photo, Video, Drawing thumbnails in list views
- Defect fixes
LifeTopix AirAccess 4.1 | Released April 5
- Target Availability: Early April
- Match look with LifeTopix 4.1 | Status: Done
- Universal binary (64/32 bit)| Status: Done