This help is a superset of all help materials for all LightArrow apps based on the LightArrow App Engine 8. Online Help that applies to LifeTopix also applies to My.Agenda; however, some help may not be applicable depending on the topics and packages that you’ve purchased via the in-app purchases. Some apps are a subset of the full functionality, such as our shopping and note-taking apps.
Touchpoints link topics, and they are the keys to the power of your LightArrow app. A touchpoint allows you to define information within one topic and then leverage that information in other topics. This gives you the ability to relate information in the manner that is most natural for you. For example, if you are in Travel + Places defining a trip you plan to take, the tasks you specify for that trip are automatically accessible via Tasks + Projects. Or, if you define a new service provider in Events + Appointments for an party you are hosting, that provider is also accessible from People + Services. Touchpoints provide a logical way to think about information, and they enable you to avoid duplication of data by eliminating the need to re-enter information in multiple places.
My Topics View
In LifeTopix or My.Agenda, the My Topics view is the portal into the 12 topics that the apps provide. Smaller apps may only represent one of the topics, such as Notes or Shopping — plus additional common functionality. The topics are described below.
- Tasks + Projects
- Shopping + Gifts
- Events + Appointments
- Travel + Places
- People + Services
- Health + Goals
- Home + Assets
- Notes + Files, Lists
- Bookmarks + Lockers
There are buttons available at the bottom left navigation pane of the Dashboard by tapping the Quick Menu. Refer to Quick Menu for more information.
These buttons are available on the left side of the Dashboard:
- device-to-device automatic sync via Dropbox™, Box™, iCloud™ (Beta — technology preview), OneDrive™ (Beta - technology preview), and Google Drive (Beta - technology preview)
- integration with Toodledo®, Evernote®, Asana™, foursquare®, and Google Drive/Tasks
- unified Agenda View
- user-customizable dashboard
- social media dashboard
- geographical location awareness for relevant items
- email sharing and social media support
- out-of-the-box hierarchical categories and sample data
- support for user-defined categories
- iOS 7 optimized
- Retina display optimized
- integrated backup and restore utility
- tappable inline phone, email, and web links
- productivity optimizations (Quick Inbox, Quick Add, Quick View, Checklists, and built-in search)
- context-sensitive help