WHAT CAN I DO HERE?
You can find the Quick Menu at the bottom of your LightArrow app. It gives you quick access to the following functions:
Quick Add gives you rapid access to creating new items.
How to use Quick Add:
- Locate the Quick Menu at the bottom left of the left pane of the Dashboard, tap it, and then tap the plus sign to display the Quick Add action panel.
- If you wish to create a new item (Task, Project, Shopping Item, Appointment, Reminder, Hosting Event, Attending Event, iOS Calendar Item, iOS Reminder, Checklist, Note, File, Bookmark, Locker, Expense, Trip, Visitor, Contact, Service Provider, Asset, Audio, Drawing, Photo, Video or Inbox Item), tap the type of object you wish to create.
- Enter the details for the chosen item, then tap Save.
Quickly log health and activity items, such as running, weight, etc. Log items can be configured in the Health + Goals topic.
How to use Quick Log:
- If you wish to add an entry to one of the Health + Activity logs (Log Form, Activity, Nutrition, Health Stat, Medication, or Wellness), locate the Quick Menu at the bottom left of the left pane of the Dashboard and tap it.
- Next, tap the log icon (running person), and then tap the log you wish to add an entry to.
- Next, enter your data, and then tap Save.
BACKUP, RESTORE, AND SYNC
Quickly access common backup, restore, and sync functions.
How to use Quick Sync/Backup:
- If you wish to quickly back up to email, back up to an online folder, or perform an on-demand sync, then use this selection.
- Tap the sync icon (cloud), and make a selection from the menu.
For more information, refer to:
To quickly set up a passcode or quickly lock your app, type the passcode icon (lock).
For more information about passcodes, refer to Secure Your Data.