WHAT CAN I DO HERE?
NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
In your LightArrow app, you can set repeat schedules for appointments, tasks, and payments. LightArrow apps include a variety of options for repeat schedules, which are described below.
How to create a repeat schedule:
- Open the item for which you wish to create a repeat schedule.
- Tap (Task) Tap to configure repeat schedule OR (Appointment/Payment) Not set to repeat.
- From the First Occurrence field, select the first day you wish for the task, appointment, or payment to occur.
- From the Repeat Every field, select days, weeks, months, or years and select a corresponding number. For example, if you want an appointment to occur every other month, select 2 and month. The options for custom schedules vary, depending on your selection.
- If you chose day, a custom schedule is not available from the Custom field. If you choose year, a custom schedule is not available from the Custom field.
- If you chose week, you can select specific days of the week after tapping the Custom field, by tapping the days that display on the Custom Month Schedule popup.
- If you chose month, you can create a custom month schedule after tapping the Custom field by tapping specific days of the month. Optionally, you can also specify every first, second, third, fourth, or last day of the month (this option is available twice for more flexibility). These options are excellent for class schedules.
- Choose Number of Occurrences or Until End Date for the recurring task or recurring appointment.
- If you chose Until End Date, enter the end date in the End Date field.
- Tasks only: If you don’t want a task to be created until you finish the previous task, select Automatically when needed from the Create field. Otherwise, select All Instances.
- If you wish to see a preview of the schedule, tap the preview schedule option at the bottom of the view.
- Tap Save.