WHAT CAN I DO HERE?
NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
In your LightArrow app, you can manage Service Providers, which are companies, organizations, or individuals from whom you receive a service. For example, AT&T may be the company that provides your mobile telephone service. Or, State Farm insures your car, you stream movies from Netflix, or Dr. Welby is your personal physician. For service providers, you can manage information such as location, online access (bookmarks/usernames/passwords), referred by, context tags, and categories.
- Q. How do I track household services using service providers and bill payments?
- Q. How Do I Manage My Shopping Items, Products and Sellers?
You can create service providers in several areas of your LightArrow app including:
- Health + Goals topic: tap the Healthcare Providers tile (iPad) or tap Multiple Touchpoints (iPhone/iPod touch), select Health Providers, and tap the plus sign.
- Contacts + Services topic: tap the plus sign, and then tap Service Provider.
- Shopping + Gifts topic: tap Sellers and then tap Tap to add a New Seller.
- Finances topic: tap Banks and then tap Tap to add a New Service Provider.
- Travel + Places: tap Places and then tap Tap to add a New Service Provider.
- In topics that include Services, create service providers directly from the Service Provider tile (from the Service).
SERVICE PROVIDERS VIEW
Your LightArrow app includes common service providers, which you can modify or remove. A method for sorting the providers is included in the upper-left of the view (sort by all, category, last updated, context tags, or ratings). You can manage these service providers in the Service Providers view, which is available from these areas of the app:
- Health + Goals topic: Healthcare Providers tile
- Contacts + Services: Service Provider tile.
- Shopping + Gifts: Sellers tile.
- Finances topic: Banks tile.
- Travel + Places: Places tile.
CREATING SERVICE PROVIDERS
How to add service providers:
You can add new service providers by following the procedure below:
- Go to the areas in the app that are listed above.
- Tap the plus sign.
- Add a name for the Service Provider.
- Tap Save or tap Full Details to add more information.
- Optionally add a rating for the Service Provider by tapping the stars.
- Optionally add a comment for the Service Provider.
- Tap the Contact, Location, Online Access, Referred By, Context Tags, and Categories tiles (in some cases, the category is added by default) to add related information.
- Optionally associate tasks, appointments, reminders, notes, checklists file references, bookmarks, services, or media items by tapping the plus sign.
- Tap Save.
How to modify service providers:
- Locate the Service Provider you wish to change, and tap Open.
- Tap the tile for the item you wish to modify (Contact, Location, Online Access, Referred By, Context Tags, and Categories tiles).
- Complete the information as directed.
- Tap Save.
How to delete service providers:
You can delete service providers by following the procedure below:
- Locate the service provider you wish to delete and tap it.
- Tap Delete.
ASSOCIATING ITEMS WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS
Refer to People + Services to learn about associating items, such as tasks, appointments, etc. with service providers.