WHAT CAN I DO HERE?
NOTE: This help page applies to both LifeTopix (and other classic LightArrow apps) as well as to LightArrow Organizer for iOS and Mac. So, the screenshots and directions may vary slightly based on the app you’re using.
In the Setting view, you can customize your LightArrow app to optimize the way you manage the information in your life. You can perform the following from the Settings view:
- Preferences: In this view, you can set colors; set maximum occurrences for repeat schedules; position new note items; position new checklist items; set your default search URL; set your Default Dashboard view; enable or disable deletion of quick inbox items after conversion; set whether or not items that are due later in the same day are overdue; set your default iOS calendar, and set the specifications for iOS calendar reminders.
- Backup, Restore & Sync: In this view, you can backup all your LightArrow data to an online file service and overwrite all your LightArrow data with the data from a previous full online backup. You can also set up sync for syncing data across iOS devices.
- Secure Your Data: In this view, you can set up a passcode lock to secure your data.
- Manage Categories: In this view, you can create, edit, hide, or delete categories for topics.
- Logins for Integrations: In this view, you can add online accounts for Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox™, Google Drive™, OneDrive, Box™, Evernote®, Toodledo®, and Asana™.
- In-App Purchases: In this view, you can make in-app purchases.
- About – Shows information for the app, such as version.